Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Got My Hair Did!


Before..... shaggy!



I was a good boy and sat still (while watching my favorite, Elmo!)



After... do I look cute?
Me and Katie. We're silly!
And then I put on Katie's chucks.

My Aunt Katie and Alix came to visit me this weekend, and Katie was nice enough to cut my hair for me. I think it turned out really good! My hair has been growing so fast lately, it's hard to keep up. I was a good boy and sat still, while watching Elmo, through most of the hair cut. I got a little restless at the end, but I'm 18 months. What do you expect? Hope you like my new do!

1 comment:

Bill & Marina Lewis said...

You look totally CUTE!!! I love it so much!!! wow!!! and you look all grown up too!! your auntie sure did a great job with your hair!!! Love you and miss you very very much ;-(