Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Little Hoot

I like to sit at the table like a big boy!

Playing hide and go seek

Being silly

Do you like my new haircut?

Watching Shrek with Daddy

Hi everyone! I realized I haven't told you about my adventures in the toddler room. I moved up a few months ago, and I am doing really well! I get to do so many new things. We go outside to play everyday, I have Water Days on Wednesdays, we sing and dance, I'm learning Spanish, and I'm sleeping on a cot now instead of in a crib. I'm such a big boy! I'm also officially a one nap a day kinda guy. It suits my play schedule much better. They call the toddlers Little Hoots. I sure am!

Mommy also wanted me to tell you that my sister is getting bigger and stronger! She is kicking Mommy's belly like crazy. She tries to get me to feel it, but I'm not that patient. I'm sure I will feel the kicks at some point.

I'll talk to you all soon!
Hugs and kisses,
Aves

1 comment:

Amy and Jeremy said...

Hey to my Buddy Aves!!!
I think it's way cool that you know Spanish! What can you say? Maybe you can teach me someday!

I too love hide and seak and to sit like a big boy at the table!

Can't wait to see you someday soon!

Love,
Your Pal Camden!!