Friday, February 15, 2008

The Exam

38 weeks. Really? Is there only 2 weeks left to go? It seems like forever since we announced that we were preggers, and now, it's only a matter of days.

We had the exam today and I was hoping for better news than what we got. Jen is soft but still thick. :( I was a little disappointed when he said there was nothing really going on down there. I thought for sure that there would be some kind of something. Oh well. I have been waiting this long, I can wait a few more days. I was thinking that now that we have had the exam, things could start taking off this weekend.....or not. There is a place in Studio City that claims to have this salad that when pregant women eat it, they go into labor within 24 hrs. They have sworn testimony from all the mother's who have given birth after the salad. If this boy is going to come out on the 17th like I predicted....I might have to get a salad to go tonight! ;)

Valentine's Day was last night and Jen did the sweetest thing. She made me dinner and fruit dipped in chocolate. The dinner was the beef stew, that she happened to make me the very first time she ever cooked for me. It was so much fun. I got Jen a nice "Mom"necklace from Tiffany's. I think she liked it...she won't take it off!

So next week is week 39 and I have no idea what is going to happen. The boy could be here....or he could just be stuck and like where he is at. The longer he cooks the better...but I still want him here soon. I want to hold my little boy and look at him and shower him with love.

1 comment:

hmeyers said...

What a sweet post! You two have been in our thoughts. I promise I won't cry to much when I get to see your boy. Happy Valentines day almost-parents.